Dilettante Dramatists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mermaids

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mermaids    - Page 2 Empty Re: Mermaids

Post  KeonaMZ 04/02/13, 11:10 am

Tatsuo nodded sharply to the musicians who began to play a simple royal waltz. Forcing himself not to think about it too much, he whisked his queen onto the dance floor.
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

http://ladyknight4.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 04/02/13, 05:47 pm

Kangliana's nerves were shot as they started dancing, but as Tatsuo swept her around the floor, she felt her muscles relax and eventually she forgot about the crowd around them and smiled. "This is fun," she said, grinning. "I had no idea that you were such a fabulous dancer!" Kangliana felt at ease in Tatsuo's arms and as the music slowed, she leaned her head against his chest.
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 04/02/13, 06:39 pm

Tatsuo's shoulders tensed as the young woman's cheek met his skin. (Assuming mermen pretty much go shirtless or wear vests) He forced his voice to a semi-normal pitch to reply to the girl. "I'm not that good. Still only second in my class. I always got out voted by that one pretty boy." He chuckled a little. "Bet his mom is furious he wasn't good enough to dance with a queen."
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 04/02/13, 06:51 pm

Kangliana laughed and looked up into Tatsuo's eyes. "You're really funny," her voice trailed off as she stared into his eyes. Her face burned lightly as she realized that if it had been Tao that she was dancing with, he would kiss her right there. She wasn't sure if she was ready to kiss Tatsuo just yet. She barely knew him. But he was handsome...
((Kiss her! Very Happy))
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 04/02/13, 07:09 pm

And then that girl looked up into his face, eyes sparkling. Without a single thought, his lips were touching hers, warm and soft. It was like something in the world clicked into place. So this was what romance was supposed to be like, not the heart rending---and then he pulled away, panic forcing out all other emotions. He shook his head a little and forced himself to smile at her. "Sorry, um, I, that...." he stammered, face bright red.
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 04/02/13, 08:13 pm

Kangliana was shocked as Tatsuo's lips touched hers. But as soon as they did, it felt magical and unlike any kiss Tao had ever given her. And then Tatsuo was apologizing to her. She made him look at her with her one hand and said angrily, "Don't ever apologize for that." And then she pressed her face upwards, kissing him, entangling her hands in his hair. The attraction she felt to this boy had come almost out of nowhere, but she was honestly enjoying it.
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 05/02/13, 07:48 pm

This time, the magic overtook Tatsuo, and he didn't fight back. When he pulled back for air, he was grinning rakishly. "We're in a crowded ballroom. I bet we've completely shocked the present company." He whispered in her ear. And indeed, they had. The entire room was twittering, some knowingly, others jealously, and even a few angrily.
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 05/02/13, 10:28 pm

Kangliana's eyes widened as she realized that everyone was watching them. "Oh my god," she whispered, "Tao." She turned quickly, and saw him pushing through the crowd towards them. Guards soon approached him and Bridgitte appeared at Kangliana's side. "Time to go now, your majesties," and she swept them out of the ballroom quickly. She shoved them out so fast that Kangliana soon lost track of Tatsuo and eventually realized she was back in what was to be her bed chamber. Bridgitte quickly closed the door behind them. "Her Majesty will be in to see you," she murmured, "Good luck." ((The king could do the same with Tatsuo))
((I can add more and if you see this before I do, I probably will add more. I was just too tired tonight))
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 06/02/13, 08:48 am

Tatsuo sat sullenly in his chair, trying to figure out what had just occured. He was like a different person every time that woman was around. And somehow, he was having a hard time seeing that as a bad thing. His mother had been trying to convince him to feel his feelings for a while, said it was healthy. Was that why he felt like a weight had been lifted?
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 06/02/13, 05:10 pm

Kangliana's door flew open and she stood up, not really sure what she had done wrong. "What were you thinking?!" the queen snapped, "You nearly started a riot out there!" Kangliana glared at the queen. "So first you want us to be in love, and now you don't?! What do you want from me?!" "The entire kingdom saw Tao scream for you today! You can't just resurface and kiss a boy who everyone knows you have no feelings for!" The queen huffed and regained her composure. "Be more careful or next time, you won't be so lucky!" She hissed and then swept out of the room. Kangliana sat back down on her bed, and then stood quickly, picking up a chair and throwing it across the room, screaming out of frustration. "Man, she's harsh," a voice said behind her. Kangliana whirled around and just like before, she whispered, "Tao." The boy had somehow snuck into her room, going over the railing of the balcony. "Kangliana," Tao murmured and then pressed his lips to hers. Kangliana felt herself respond out of instinct, but then she pushed him away. "Tao, what are you doing here?" Tao looked stung. "Isn't it obvious? I told you, I will marry you, no matter what happens. Will you run away with me?" Kangliana was taken aback. "Tao.... No. I can't. I have a duty to these people, to Tatsuo." "What about me, Kangliana?" Kangliana felt tears in her eyes. "Tao, I just don't know. What I do know is that we can't be together. I'm sorry." Tao looked devastated and then he rushed over to her, kissing Kangliana desperately. She pushed him away again, weakly, completely breathless. "Tao, I can't." "Well then I can't either. Good bye forever, Kangliana." He swam away, giving her a look that she would never forget. Bursting into tears, Kangliana swam over to her bedroom door. "Bridgitte, I need Tatsuo. Now."
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 06/02/13, 06:36 pm

An older woman knocked on the door, breaking his reverie. "S'cuse me sir, her Majesty is asking for you." Tatsuo followed the lady back across to Kangliana's room, where he found the girl upset and crying. "Oh! Kangliana, are you alright?" his own troubles were forgotten as he swam to her side. "Was it something I did? I won't do it again, and I wasn't making fun of you out there..."
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum