Dilettante Dramatists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens

2 posters

Go down

Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens Empty Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens

Post  KeonaMZ 28/11/11, 09:13 pm

Madam Despina isn't your average Headmistress. In fact, there isn't anything usual about her. Despina is really a witch, and I'm not talking about her attitude. In the back room of her office, she's busy brewing potions and preparing sleeping charms! And Despina's not the only one. Her boarding academy for teenagers is filled with other nonconventional students, werewolves, fairies, vampires, and others, from genies to selkies. But, many of the students are still average everyday humans, who have no idea that they go to school with such supernatural beings. And thank goodness. The government knows what the school's true purpose is, but if the media and the public found out, the academy would be forced to shut down. Because of this, all of the nonhuman students must hide their true identities, and blend in with the below average masses.
the full storyline will be added soon. PM KeonaMZ or KittieMZ to join!
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

http://ladyknight4.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens Empty My Characters

Post  KeonaMZ 30/11/11, 10:02 pm

MOVED TO CHARACTERS THREAD!
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens Empty Re: Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens

Post  KittieMZ 23/12/11, 11:06 pm

The collection of students in the large-chambered room didn't appear to have anything in common. Various nationalities were in representation, as well as many fashion styles. But there was one thing that connected them all. Alrek Dahl Yri smiled to himself though. He was going to help them with that something. Even though he was the only monstrous teacher at Madame Despina's, he still felt proud that she had chosen him for the task of bringing the young monsters together. Speaking of...

Yri stepped into the center of the room and shouted "May I have your attention please!" All of the eyes turned on him, some scared, some anxious, and a few down right hostile. Yri smiled at them. "Welcome. You have all been summoned here today for a special reason. You all have something in common, the same thing I do. We are all monsters inside human bodies, trying to blend into the real world." Yri was met with silence. He sighed exasperatedly. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to go first. A pity."

Yri quickly unbuttoned his shirt. A few of the students wolf-whistled while plenty of the girls looked embarassed to see such a young teacher stripping before them. Yri rolled his eyes. Immature little demons. he thought to himself, and then took off his watch.

A few gasps came from around the room, along with one "Wick-ed!" Yri stood before the students, bow slung across his back, his hooves clattering lightly on the floor. "Hello," he said, "My name is Alrek Dahl Yri, centaur and the one monstrous teacher here at Madame Despina's. I myself was a student here once. It was an impossible time being the only student who wasn't... human..." Yri's voice trailed off as his mand wandered back in memories. He collected himself quickly. "Anyways, I know what it's like to be completely different from everyone else, and I know that high school is the hardest place to be different. That's why I asked the Madame if I could help to start this club. I want to be able to give you young people a better experience then I had. So, who wants to show off their monster form first?"

Yri's question was met with silence. Grumbling to himself, Yri pointed at random. His gaze fell on a thin girl of medium height with long strawberry blonde hair. "Miss, would you care to go first for us please?"
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens Empty Re: Madam Despina's School for Gifted Teens

Post  KeonaMZ 23/12/11, 11:44 pm

The girl in question froze, face like a deer in headlights: the same innocent shock. She did NOT want to be the first student to give way. But, she had come to this club to be herself, hadn't she? She sighed and let her glamour fall. She was no witch, her magic base was not strong enough for anything amazing, but a glamour to cover her wings she could manage. As her magical defenses fell, her hair lengthened, and her sparkling dragonfly-esque wings unfurled in glory. She grew slightly taller and amazingly, even thinner, as her averagely boring clothing transformed into a floor length dress that seemed to be made of fishes' scales. Standing only slightly taller, she decided to explain her true form. "My name is Avalon, sir." She stammered, still as shy as always. "And I am Asrai."

Many of the students stood blinking in amazement, but Ramona merely yawned to herself. So many students had gathered this year. She assumed that many of them were flowery beautiful "Mythical Beings" none of them truely Monsters, not as she was, or some of her other aquantences. It bothered her that so many were feeling outcast, when if humans saw them, they would merely shout for joy and begin to glorify them as beauties, new things to revel in in their beautifully perfect world, now ridded of all hideous monsters and shepherds of death and sorrow. Frowning, she shook herself. She wasn't usually so bitter. Musing on it, she decided that a new soul must be nearing its time, particularly on of a bitter and angry nature. She disliked being guide to souls of that nature, but had long ago decided that whatever they found on the other side would dissolve their petty woes, so it didn't matter one way or another. Again, she shook off her thoughts, and instead regarded the girl as she spoke. She seemed nice enough. But what about the rest of these kids?
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 02/02/13, 08:55 pm

I vote that we redo this in a new thread with characters rebooted somewhat. Agree?
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 02/02/13, 08:56 pm

agreed Smile Gonna ditch some, FYI, and keep others.
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KittieMZ 02/02/13, 08:57 pm

As long as we keep the ones we texted stories about, I don't care Razz
KittieMZ
KittieMZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down