Dilettante Dramatists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas list!!!

3 posters

Go down

Ideas list!!! Empty Ideas list!!!

Post  KeonaMZ 30/11/11, 08:21 pm

This thread is going to be exactly what it sounds like, a list of possible ideas for new rps. Smile Feel free to add your own, or comment on others.

pirates
mermaids
lions pride
wolf pack
vampires
werewolves
spies
fairies
rock stars
elemental stuff
dragon riders
super heroes
harry potter
clones
androids
colonizing space
aliens
star trek
post apocalypse
zombies
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

http://ladyknight4.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ideas list!!! Empty Reply to roleply

Post  Elena-Fino 30/11/11, 10:11 pm

EDIT:::: Moved to characters/misc.

Last edited by KeonaMZ on 07/01/12, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread :P)

Elena-Fino

Back to top Go down

Ideas list!!! Empty Re: Ideas list!!!

Post  DraconisArsenus 05/01/12, 08:31 pm

Imma post plot ideas here too, just 'cause. Feel free to make suggestions and propose your own plot ideas as well~

Were-creatures: Me and one of the other members (I think she's KittieMZ, correct me if I'm wrong) started one, and it was pretty nifty. I wouldn't mid starting one up again. I'm planning to type this one out in its entirety and post it on here so I'm not going to bother detailing it here.

Post-apocolypse: The premise is simple; The world as we know it has ended. The few survivors must struggle through every day in the broken-out shell of the world they once knew. In the midst of all of this, one group of survivors seeks to unlock the mystery of the catastrophe that spelled doom for the world. Could possibly feature zombies. Very Happy

Bleach: The year is 1349. Europe is in the grip of the worst epidemic the world has ever seen; the Black Death. The regiment of Soul Reapers in charge of Europe, known as God's Divine Reapers, have been running themselves ragged trying to keep the balance of souls stable. With so many dead and so few Reapers to guide them to the afterlife, a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions is brewing for the Divine Reapers and for the whole world.

Original fantasy: What happens when a hero spoken of in prophecy doesn't succeed in his fated quest? It has been one hundred years since the Chosen One failed to save the world from a powerful magician known as the Neccromancer. The once radiant country of Vel has fallen into darkness and chaos. The Necromancer rules over the many races of Vel unopposed, using bloodshed and fear to keep the people in check. Yet somehow hope remains, and people can still dream of a day when another brave hero can come and stop the Necromancer once and for all. Can this demon who has already killed the Chosen Hero be stopped, or is this just a wistful dream?

Sci-fi: It is the year 2629. Man has long since left Earth's bonds, and has visited many planets in his endless quest for knowledge. No matter how far he ventures into the Milky Way and beyond, man has never found alien races. Humans are seemingly alone in this vast, empty universe. In one inconsequential colony on the even more inconsquential Planet Umbra, the answer to why man has never met another alien race is suddenly--and shockingly--revealed.

Urban Fantasy (for those who don't know, this genre is basically magic/fantastical elements in a modern setting, usually in a city): For as long as man has existed, there have been demons that have tormented them. A secret group known as the Keepers have kept the boundary between the world of the demons and our own world in check for thousands of years. Unknown to them, seven powerful demons managed to escape and hide in the souls of seven human infants. Now, after twenty years of sleep, the demons are beginning to wake up...

I don't know if it shows but I really want to particpate in an RP of any kind. What a Face What a Face What a Face

DraconisArsenus
DraconisArsenus

Back to top Go down

Post  KeonaMZ 15/02/13, 09:27 am

The Host Fanfic: with our own hosts/souls
Murder Mystery
something to do with a girl band becoming famous
some kind of magical girl story :3
Angel Beats Fanfic
witches
secret society
time travel
greek gods still having children
guardian angels

Sorry for any repeats, just brainstorming...
KeonaMZ
KeonaMZ
Admin

http://ladyknight4.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down